2011年1月25日星期二

a little discussion by email with this guy about Brad Lidge and looked back through my old scorebook

You talk about the little engine that said I think I can, I think I can…I was having, um, a little discussion by email with this guy about Brad Lidge and looked back through my old scorebook and my blog.Turned out I had forgotten ALL about this, but Brad and had a sore something or other in his arm late June early July 2005.And if you check his replica A Lange & Sohne 101.032 Men's watch stats August Sept, you will see he started giving up more walks than he had before, and going to more 3-2 counts than he had before.AND I also had forgotten that Brandon Backe was having “elbow discomfort” back then too.

Last year, Mama and I went to Opening Day re-read my entry from Baseball Musings, and I remembered that the place was almost full for batting practice.(Of course, last year, it was Barry and the Giants) There was this electricity in the air, we replica Bedat 388.010.101 Men's watch ALL thought that THIS is the year we gonna win it all.This year, for BP, there are maybe 5000 people, and NO ONE thinks we gonna win AT all, let alone?IT all.

This year, Mama has bought the tickets, so we have expensivo field level seats down the third base line and Husband is home watching the Baylor Lady Bears (that boy will do just about ANYTHING for an excuse to not get out of his chair just kidding he's a HUGE fan of girls' hoops) and the kids, almost 3, so still free, get to go to their first Opening Day.Chatting with other fans everyone saying that it's great we playin all the kids (Taveras, Scott and Lane not a kid, but about time he's startin) so they learn so we'll be better next year.Watching BP Pujols, who should finally get his first MVP he is a replica Bedat 304.011.310 Ladie's watch player.