2012年3月31日星期六

visually demonstrates what Five Finger shoes for women

She told me they were produced by a company named Vibram and told me I could obtain them within the internet by Googling "Vibram Five Fingers."When I got home that evening, I did just that. I instantly discovered what was called a "Barefoot Movement." Purists favored the term, "Minimalist Movement," because you're not truly barefoot while wearing them. First, I wanted to come across out if there truly were health benefits to wearing them.Turns out, a 2010 study from India says children who wore shoes before the age of 6 were far more likely to develop flat ft than kids who ran all around barefoot. They also had much better produced longitudinal arches. Statistically, 8.2% of kids who wore shoes regularly suffered from flat ft compared to 2.8% of barefoot kids. The study was published in the Times of India.I also learned I'm not the first person to learn this study. In 2009, Christopher McDougall wrote a brand new York Time's bestseller called, "



Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Super Athletes, as well as the Biggest Race the Planet Has Never Seen". It offered an in-depth look at the Tarahumara Indians in Mexico's Copper Canyons. They ran hundreds of miles over rugged terrain in bare ft, and they ran into their 70's without any sign of injury. Die-hard runners took note, and created the switch.I wondered what physicians thought about them.Last year, Harvard scientists, demonstrated that people today who run barefoot or with minimal shoes - as folks have done for millions of years - generally land on their toes within a way that avoids a jarring impact. Less pounding equates to less stress and injury within the foot.PBS has a video that visually demonstrates what your toes look like when they're operating with regular sneaker vs.


Five Finger shoes for women
Vibram Five Finger shoes